Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog


Thursday, February 10, 2011

Confessions of a complacent blogger

The title pretty much sums it up. I took on this whole blogging thing with every intention of making regular posts. I must confess here and now that I have fallen miserably, inexplicably short. My sincerest apologies to the two or three people who have ever stumbled upon the blog and or had the vaguest interest in my ramblings. Looking at the blog now, it would appear that I had one heck of a summer in 2010 and promptly fell off the earth after the Odyssey 24 hour adventure race. The back log of entries I would like to make is long and a new, exciting season of adventure is upon us. Before I can move forward, I feel the need to look back. So there you have it. Whatever "it" is.........All I can say is Jim Turner, I am NOT. How does he do it?!? I promise the next few entries will be more interesting, with photos and such. Stay tuned.

"Thrive Outside"

Howard the lazy blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment